CDR brings not only experience, but an understanding of the process of residential development from inception to community build out. As communities literally grow from ground up, transitions occur which our experienced team members can anticipate and provide guidance based on experience to smooth out these transitions. We envision what the neighborhood will be like in 20 years and make every effort to ensure a long term success story. The Preserve at Jordan Lake is an example of how working hand in hand with the Developer and now the HOA creates a special community which was conceived 17 years ago. We are proud to still be part of that community, providing ARB duties as the neighborhood near complete build out.
With its multi-functional team of respected industry experts, CDR offers the most comprehensive and credible project reviews in the industry. The developments currently serviced represent well over 2000 home sites in major prestigious developments in the Triangle.
CDR works with the POA to develop standards and objectives consistent with the vision of the community, then acts consistently to ensure that vision is achieved over the years. Those goals generally include:
- Enhance property values through the lifespan of the development
- Provide consistent attention to aesthetic detail, catch problems before they arise
- Control development-altering precedents
- Minimize controversy and conflict between neighbors and with community manager/developer
- Minimize legal exposure and expenses by POA and developer
- Establish and enforce contractor performance and conduct expectations, including good neighbor considerations
- Free up time of community managers and the POA to enhance their credibility to more effectively conduct normal business